do not put your hand in a sink full of nasty odd appearing dark water!!
omg, is it the water itself? Evil Water? seriously, how do you fight that?
oh bad car scenery effects.
ep 4 - Dean scared of flying is good times.
ep 5 - bloody mary - interesting.
ep 6 - OH! evil Dean. this could be fun. Yep yep yep - This one I think was the best one yet. good character development. good use of the shape shifter to give us insight into Dean's broken little boy brain.
ep 7 - huh - the making out teens get targeted by slasher trope. mmmmm, questioning this. - ok turned not as bad as I thought for I know what you did last summer.
That's it for today.
omg, is it the water itself? Evil Water? seriously, how do you fight that?
oh bad car scenery effects.
ep 4 - Dean scared of flying is good times.
ep 5 - bloody mary - interesting.
ep 6 - OH! evil Dean. this could be fun. Yep yep yep - This one I think was the best one yet. good character development. good use of the shape shifter to give us insight into Dean's broken little boy brain.
ep 7 - huh - the making out teens get targeted by slasher trope. mmmmm, questioning this. - ok turned not as bad as I thought for I know what you did last summer.
That's it for today.